Pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter T.U. Privacy), and in relation to the personal data referred to by IB RUBINETTERIE S.p.a. will come into possession, we inform you of the following:
1. Purpose of data processing.
The processing is aimed solely at carrying out the activities listed below:
i. Any activity aimed at achieving the corporate purpose of IB RUBINETTERIE S.p.a. and to provide customers with their services directly and immediately (for example, provide estimates; technical information on products and services offered; request catalogs and brochures etc.)
ii. Promotional communications, market surveys, economic-statistical analysis, reward programs, customer satisfaction survey.
iii. Marketing activities or commercial information aimed at rewarding or favoring customers for any purchases, by sending advertising posters and printed promotional documentation, e-mails, sms, newsletters.
2. Methods of data processing.
a) The processing is carried out by means of the operations or series of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. to you. Privacy: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
b) The operations can be carried out with or without the aid of protected or automated electronic tools.
c) The processing is carried out by the owner (manager) and / or by the persons in charge of the processing referred to in point 7.
3. Provision of data.
The provision of personal data is strictly necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to in point 1.
4. Refusal to provide data.
Any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data in the case referred to in point 3 makes it impossible to carry out the activities referred to in point 1.
5. Communication of data.
Personal data, which will not be disclosed, may come to the attention of the persons in charge of the processing and may be disclosed, for the purposes referred to in point 1:
- to companies belonging to the IB RUBINETTERIE S.p.a. Group, investee companies, subsidiaries and / or associates;
- to companies that perform on behalf of IB RUBINETTERIE S.p.a. tasks of a technical or organizational nature instrumental to the provision of the requested services and in any case to external collaborators and all those categories of subjects not previously identifiable to whom communication is necessary for the provision of the requested service and for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 1.
6. Rights of the interested party.
The art. 7 T.U. Privacy gives the interested party the exercise of specific rights, including that of obtaining from the data controller:
• confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data and their making available in an intelligible form;
the interested party has the right to have knowledge of:
• the origin of the data,
• the purpose and methods of the processing,
• the logic applied to the processing (with reference to the processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments),
• the identification details of the owner and of the subjects to whom the data may be communicated;
the interested party also has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification and integration of data,
• cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
• the attestation that the above operations have been carried out and / or brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated;
the interested party has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data concerning him.
The exercise of the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 may be made through specific communication by mail addressed to the data controller, in the person of the person in charge.
7. Holder of the treatment.
The data controller is IB RUBINETTERIE S.p.a Via dei Pianott, i 3/5 - 25068 Sarezzo (BS) - Italy - VAT number 01785230986.